Re: Puppet Re: Kickstart and roles

Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
If I understood what Luke was working on with puppet, the program is
meant to be a re-engineering of cfengine to be less of an academic
testbed and more of stable product. [I might be part of the reason for
the fact it is in Ruby.. I suggested it a long time ago when Luke was
giving a training course.]

Since the puppet and facter spec files at http://reductivelabs.com/downloads/rpm/ have changelog entries like:

* Tue Jan 17 2006 David Lutterkort <dlutter redhat com> - 0.11.0-1
- Rebuild

perhaps we'll see it in Extras soon?  I'd like to try it out.

- Orion