Re: AIGLX packages for FC5 (and rawhide)

On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 14:19 -0700, Florin Andrei wrote:
> Is it working with XVideo yet?
>
> If not, any workaround for Xine and MythTV?
>
> --
> Florin Andrei
>
> http://florin.myip.org/

Why would you want to watch movies when you have all this bling?  You
should just sit back and be mesmerized by the wobbly windows.  :-)

As far as I know the problem with XVideo is based in the Composite
extension.  I am using OpenGL for video acceleration right now.

Jon