Google's Summer of Code (Seeking mentors)

We have officially agreed to participate in Google's Summer of Code again this
year.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerOfCode

If anyone on this list would like to volunteer to be a mentor, please contact
the Fedora Mentors team.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mentors

When Google begins accepting student applications, the Fedora Project will be
among the available options.

http://code.google.com/soc/

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes