Re: Fedora core suggestions

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 10:42 -0400, Alo Tsum wrote:

<snip>

> Most people are forced to run duel boot Windows and Linux systems
> because software makers and hardware manufactures have not fully
> bought into the Linux model and we as a community only have ourselves
> to blame for that.

Yeah I blame myself everyday that ATI and nVidea don't understand they
sell hardware instead of software and that making that software open
source will not change anything to the fact I still have to buy their
hardware.

I think you should not blame the community for things that it should not
be blamed for.

-  Erwin