Re: AIGLX packages for FC5 (and rawhide)

Joel Rittvo wrote:

I renamed /usr/bin/kwin to /usr/bin/kwin-real, and then made a symlink
between metacity and kwin.  Everything seems to be running fine calling
metacity in this roundabout way.

Could someone tell me the correct way to tell KDE to use metacity
instead of kwin so I can undo this kludge method, though. Thanks!

startkde will honor the $KDEWM environment variable.

- ajax