Re: Fedora Bounties (seeking ideas)

Patrick W. Barnes wrote:
On Monday 17 April 2006 03:09, "Arthur Pemberton" <pemboa gmail com> wrote:

What became of the Backup tool from last year's SOC?

https://sucs.org/~davea/trac/

The developer disappeared.

I tried not to entirely disappear, however time has been at a premium because I'm a final year student. I intend to apply to continue with pyBackPack this summer, but don't let that put anyone else off of doing the same :)