Re: FC5 rocks!

On 4/24/06, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge gmail com> wrote:
> I mean I would love spatial sent back to the Windows95
> heck it belongs in... but that doesnt mean everyone else does.

I love spatial.. lets fight about it. The winner will be decided based
on the haiku supporting our positions which uses the most words from
the 2004 SAT-prep vocabulary list published by ETS. This will be a 3
round contest. Use of non-clinical terms for body parts, or use of
baby-language will count as a disqualification

-jef"spatial is for me
      you sir are a poopyhead
      middle-click works well"spaleta