Re: FC5 rocks! / middle mouseless angst

Jeff

while you're considering conspiracies, what about the legion of notebooks that lack a middle button? I have such a machine. Yes it's my fault for buying it, but sometimes it's hard to turn down an otherwise perfect machine at a good price. Plus, I assumed that the touchpad would detect multi finger taps - it doesn't :(

-Cam

--

                                                                     <--
camilo mesias co uk