Re: FC5 rocks! / middle mouseless angst

On 4/24/06, Cam <camilo mesias co uk> wrote:
> Jeff
>
> while you're considering conspiracies, what about the legion of
> notebooks that lack a middle button?

I say buy and Apple laptop and suffer the absolute pain of the one big
ass mouse button + keyboard modifier keys so you can gain perspective
on the luxury that is a 2 button mouse.

-jef"screw this whole mouse button crap.. i want affordable eye
tracking technology which I can configure to count rapid eye blinks as
both mouse clicks and keyboard actions. I'm tired of having to move my
hands at all."spaleta