FC5 kernel updates

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Tue Apr 25 06:13:02 UTC 2006

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 10:53:40PM +0000, Bojan Smojver wrote:
 > David Woodhouse <dwmw2 <at> infradead.org> writes:
 >
 > > I did the night shift -- .8 and .9 were both built while you were
 > > sleeping :)
 >
 > And here we go again - .11 available now.

Work in progress errata here..
http://people.redhat.com/davej/kernels/Fedora/FC4/
http://people.redhat.com/davej/kernels/Fedora/FC5/
has been updated to .11 yesterday.

I'm holding off on pushing these out as an official update,
as .12 is in the works for release by the end of the week,
and I'm fishing through bugzilla over the next few days
for low-hanging fruit.

 > PS. It's a server manufacturer conspiracy, I'm sure. They want Red Hat to buy
 > brand new machines to be able to build new kernels faster ;-)

Indeed.

		Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk