Re: Fedora core suggestions

> Yes, in all fairness, FC should at least auto dete and mount vfat
> partions, for that matter, it should offer to mount any fixed partion
> whose FS it can detect.

Maybe that's just me, but even on my single-user system, I want my VFAT
partitions mounted at predictable, easy-to-remember locations (/c for C:, /d
for D:, /e for E: and /f for F:), not some arbitrary /media/diskn locations
which aren't even consistent from boot to boot. (As for ext2/ext3 partitions,
if I had any other than /, they'd of course have to go to the right place in
the FHS, not /media/diskn.)

        Kevin Kofler