Re: FC5 rocks!

On 4/24/06, Callum Lerwick <seg haxxed com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-04-24 at 11:31 -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> > I mean I would love spatial sent back to the Windows95
> > heck it belongs in... but that doesnt mean everyone else does.
>
> Windows 95? Its a Mac thing.

My only experience with spatial was with Windows 95. The MacOS boxes I
worked on were only used as Xterms.. so I never went beyond the very
simple double-click start Hummingbird X

> I find it incredibly ironic that Gnome switched to a spatial file
> manager right about the same time Mac OSX was catching on, which
> switched Mac users away from spatial to a browser file manager...

Well I am guessing Apple will find the error of its ways and go back to it.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator