firefox miniicon has extra black pixels

n0dalus n0dalus+redhat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 09:46:52 UTC 2006

On 4/26/06, Thomas M Steenholdt <tmus at tmus.dk> wrote:

> Just looks like a different icon to me, which could be expected since
> those are completely different distros released with a loong time
> between them.

The Firefox tarballs have the proper icon, but ever since December
2004 it's been being replaced in Fedora's source rpm. I think this
could have been done to make the xpm more seperate, but they must have
used a really ancient xpm to do it. Instead of bundling an xpm with
the source rpm, the spec should be copying the xpm from the firefox
official icon directory in the tarball.

I'd say it's almost certainly a bug, and I suppose should be filed if
it's not in bugzilla already.

n0dalus.