Re: AW: Still much more than 350 sockets needed!

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 05:49am, Wiese, Hendrik wrote:
[snip]
> Some guy told me that maybe iptables is the cause of this problem. You
> think he's right?

I don't see how that could be, so I'll say, "No.  Not a chance."  That just
doesn't make sense.  But, if you want to test it to be sure, then flush out
everything and unload the "ipt_*" kernel modules.

> We have to verify that. May take a few days since the
> collegue responsible for this isn't in the office right now. Just that
> much about "it's urgent" (my team leader's definition). *laugh*

Yup.  Been there, done that.
[snip]
--
Lamont R. Peterson <lamont gurulabs com>
Senior Instructor