Re: list of compiz/aiglx compatible cards?

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 15:06 -0400, Sam Folk-Williams wrote:
Not a dump question -- I'm working on a how-to. After you install compiz, you
can run the following commands to test:

Or, you can go the easier route of running System->Preferences->More
Preferences->Desktop Effects and select "Enable Desktop Effects" ;-)

Where does that come from? I don't have it on my rawhide system, and I'm running compiz the "old fashioned way".

Jeremy

--
Pete Graner                                email: <pgraner redhat com>