Re: updating mission on fedoraproject wiki?

On 8/21/06, Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> wrote:
I see that page was updated since I last read it, I'm missing one
important part from Max's quote above though:
"and is also robust enough that it can be relied on for server or
desktop use."

I believe it is important to include this on the Objectives page, as a
counter argument for all that Fedora is RHEL beta FUD.

+1.

--
Chris Weyl
Ex astris, scientia