Re: bluetooth in default desktop install?

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Monday 28 August 2006 11:52, Alexander Larsson wrote:
I see that gnome-bluetooth is now an optional package in the gnome
installer group, and things like nautilus-sendto-bluetooth isn't
included at all right now.

I think a lot of machines (laptops) these days ship with Bluetooth
support though, and a lot of people have mobile phones with Bluetooth
support. Maybe we should install packages like this by default so that
you can send a file to your phone in an out of the box FC6 install.

Opinions?

The more you add as a default, the closer we get to having 3 CDs needed for a "default" install. Laptops are a part of our userbase. Are the enough of our userbase to further bloat the default install?

this one should work out of the box , and this won't bloat anything (< 1MB)