FC6 and SUN Niagra

Mark Ryden markryde at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 07:40:18 UTC 2006

Hello,

 I was really happy to here about that ; I did not know it;

  I have one more question : did you tried using java on such machine
(t2000 with Aurora SPARC Linux)? I googled for java for linux under
sparc, and from what I gather I see
that this is a bit problemtaic. And as far as I understand and see
from SUN website,
SUN is not giving such a solution (java for linux under sparc; there
is of course
java for solaris unders sparc).

Regards,
MR