CVS outage

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 31 02:49:29 UTC 2006

The migration today went fairly well, few bumps but all infrastructure
should be back up now except for the CVS box.  He's hurt, hurt bad.
The issue is with booting and because many things at the colo are
still in a transition right now we cannot access PDU's to restart it.
We will be addressing this issue first thing tomorrow morning (US
morning) when the techs are back in the data center.

Outages are never fun and we apologize for any inconvenience this has
caused but once everything is back up we will be in a better spot for
future expandability of the Fedora Project's infrastructure.

                -Mike