Announcing the Fedora 6 Zod live CD and live CD tools

David Zeuthen davidz at redhat.com
Fri Dec 22 18:48:04 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-22 at 12:39 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> Any plans to make Live CDs with KDE? Would be nice to replace Knoppix
> with something more Fedora like

Certainly and I, for one, would be happy to see someone step up and do
live cd flavors for KDE and heck, also Eclipse, Music, Games and the
other SIG's in the Fedora Universe.

Also, when we add the "install live cd to hard disk" feature such live
cd's suddenly becomes derived distributions in it's own sense. All
backed by the Fedora Package Collections.

I don't think it's hard; it's all encoded in the fedora-live source RPM.
Questions should probably be directed to fedora-livecd-list. Thanks.

      David