Re: Question about Fedora Extras 5

Hi

But I think you're confusing the terms "Extra CDs" and "Fedora Extras",
which are two completely different things, although it would definitely be
nice to make "Extra CDs/DVDs of Fedora Extras" at some point.

Matthias
It expect that it requires a Fedora Extras "release" and a good amount of coordination to make this happen. I dont think it is merely a matter of lumping together a set of packages into a ISO image

--
Rahul