Re: /usr/bin/gcj-dbtool problem

Erwin Rol wrote:

But a deadlock might be the cause, because when i hang strace on the
program it seems to wait on a futex.

I practically had to leave
while true; do sleep 1; killall gcj-dbtool; done
running while yum updating today with all the ant related updates

ok, that allows yum to finish, but what damage am I doing to my class mappings in the meantime? is there a simple way to rebuild all these when the root cause gets nailed?