Re: rawhide report: 20060203 changes

On 02/03/2006 10:59 AM, Garry Harthill wrote:
Am I blind or is the sqlite update to fix yum missing?

Garry

Ah, now that I've found your question (next time please abridge the text you're replying to, or at the very least post at the top so we can find it), you're looking for the wrong package on the wrong day. This was fixed already yesterday, and by python-sqlite, not sqlite, which was also pointed out several times on this list already.