Re: Replace mozilla with SeaMonkey?

Jim Cornette wrote:

Would they use the same profile as Netscape 7 does? The query is mainly due to email accounts, bookmarks are rather large. I don't think needing to import all this information into another profile would be desirable. The different directories for Thunderbird and for mozilla are one feature that I do not care for.
Seamonkey uses the same profile in the same directory as the former Mozilla 1.7.x suite.

Kai