Re: mock + ccache? (was Re: nothing from buildsys?)

On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 10:45 -0600, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> That reminds me...  Has anyone ever tried to tie mock and ccache
> together somehow?  It seems like that would speed up repeated build
> attempts noticably.

It is potentially possible, but the problem is that ccache has in the
past caused build issues from time to time for various people outside of
mock. I dare not think what chaos it could wreak in a semi-automated
buildsystem. distcc *might* be a better choice, once it's ready.

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/