Re: Fedora Core 5 Test 3 Slip

À 03/02/06 05:39 PM, Jeremy Katz a écrit:
Although I hate to do it, it looks like we're going to have to slip
Fedora Core 5 test3 by a week.  There is an ABI change in the gcc/glibc
stack that requires a rebuild of the entire distribution.  Given that,
there is no way that we'll be able to make a freeze date of Monday.  So,
test3 will now freeze on Monday, 13 February with a release date of
Monday, 20 February.
We'll adjust the final schedule sometime next week based on the progress
of the rebuilding efforts.

Hey, Jeremy:

How will this affect the readiness of Extras for FC5? About 4 weeks ago we were asked to rebuild our packages if we hadn't done that in a while -- in order to be ready for FC5. Will this have to be re-done?

(Not complaining, just asking. :))

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev