Re: Request for testers: Video hardware autodetection

Pete Graner wrote:
Mike,

Seems to have broke multi-head configs. I can't get it to work with the radeon or ati drivers. lspci show me having (which I do) ATI Technologies Inc Radeon RV100 QY [Radeon 7000/VE]

My left head works great however the right one all you can see the background image but the panels (top and bottom) and skewed with lines running thru them. I've tried getting screen shots but all I get is a solid black image off of any tool I try. Again the left head looks good the right is a black square. I guess I could take a pic with a digital camera if it would help.

Not sure what component the would go under I'm assuming the radeon driver...

BTW on i386, intel Pent 4 2.4ghz

Can you file that in Xorg bugzilla, and CC me on it?  Radeon 7000
support seems to be deteriorating since FC3.  ;/

TIA

--
Mike A. Harris  *  Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca
                      Proud Canadian.