Re: Fedora Core 5 Test 3 Slip

On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 05:39:47PM -0500, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> Although I hate to do it, it looks like we're going to have to slip
> Fedora Core 5 test3 by a week.  There is an ABI change in the gcc/glibc
> stack that requires a rebuild of the entire distribution.

Silly question: what lists/irc-channels do I need to subscribe to in
order to see the technical discussion of ABI changes?  Is this discussed
primarily on the main gcc/glibc mail lists, or is there a more focused
discussion elsewhere?  [Trying to drink from the firehose that is lkml
is difficult enough ...]

Also, it would be helpful to include (links to) ABI compatibility
information in the Release Notes sections for gcc/glibc.

Regards,

	Bill Rugolsky