Re: CD/DVD Burning

On Sun, 2006-02-05 at 03:03 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:
> Well for burning .ISOs I right click and let nautilus do it
> for creating a "quick" CD with a few files on it, again nautilus
> CD/DVD creator is ok, just drag them in then click thw write button,
> but for "important" stuff where I want to verify after write and have
> more control over it, I use k3b, I think gnome-baker is eventually
> meant to allow us to stop using k3b :-)

I tried to do the same, but every time I burned ISOs from nautilus,
the result was corrupted (I only tried to burn the FC{34} ISOs,
and then I checked them with anaconda's built-in tester). Of course,
burning them with k3b (same box, same images, CDs from same batch)
resulted in working CDs...

Did anyone encounter the same behavior?

--
Dimi Paun <dimi lattica com>