Re: Xorg 6.9 Update for FC4?

No need to bother Mike: as I pointed out in my previuos comment, Xorg 6.9
packages for FC4 have already been created by various guys. The S/RPMS are
freely available on the net. For instance, check:

  http://washington.kelkoo.net/epia/FC4

They were particularly built having the S3 Unichrome chip in mind but of
course they will also work on other hardware.