Re: login out

Erwin Rol wrote:
I have a problem loging out from X. when i sellect logout i get a dialog
asking if i want to, when i click OK i get a dialog "Session Saved" and
when i click OK (the only option) the dialog goes away but i jsut stay
logged in, as if nothing happened.

- Erwin

I've noticed this too a few times - seems to happen what I haven't terminated all applications. A few times i've dismissed my experience, thinking that i'd probably mistakenly hit the save session checkbox - But I know I haven't - not alle of the times!

/Thomas