Re: What is the proper way to fix 'make tag' and 'make plague' conflict

Paul Wouters wrote:

Sometimes I am stupid and I forget to make tag after commiting my files
and trying out make plague. You then end up in a situation where your
release version exists in limbo:

# make tag
cvs tag  -c fetchlog-1_0-3_fc5
For more information on using the Fedora CVS repositories, please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
? clog
cvs tag: .cvsignore is locally modified
ERROR: Tag fetchlog-1_0-3_fc5 has been already created.

Increment Release, Redo: 'make tag', make 'build'

-- Rex