beagle in rawhide

Hello,

There are some problems when installing fedora from rawhide and beagle.
I installed fedora two days ago. I also installed beagle and there are
some problems.
The evolution-sharp package isn't installed when installing beagle, is
this a packaging problem?
beagle also needs extended attributes, ext3 supports this but user_xattr
isn't added to partition where the /home directory is placed. This
should be enabled.

g,

Bart

--
Bart Vanbrabant <bart vanbrabant zoeloelip be>
PGP fingerprint: 093C BB84 17F6 3AA6 6D5E  FC4F 84E1 FED1 E426 64D1