Updated Xen install instructions

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 20:46:08 UTC 2006

I sent mail about this to the Fedora Xen list[1] a little while ago, but
there are updated instructions on how to take advantage of Xen in FC5
test2 and later available on the wiki at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraXenQuickstartFC5.  This will walk
you through getting the right packages installed for your host as well
as using the nice things now available for doing guest installs via
anaconda.

Coming soon to that location is some instructions on using the support
in Xen for fully virtualized guests given appropriate hardware support.
The xenguest-install script in the package I'm building right now (and
will be available in rawhide tomorrow) will have this support, I just
need to have a little bit of time to write up how to use it. :)

Jeremy