Re: Fedora Core 5 Test 3 Slip

Dave Jones wrote:
On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 08:34:43AM -0800, Jesse Keating wrote:
 > On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 04:35 -0500, Christopher Aillon wrote:
> > Suspend should be working for FC5, especially on thinkpads. Works great > > on my T41 at least. > > > > Suspend on T42 yes. Resume? Kind of. I resume it goes RIGHT back to
 > sleep, so I have to fiddle w/ the lid button once to get it to wake back
 > up again.

How are you doing the suspend ? Are you writing to /sys/power/sleep yourself,
or using a helper like pm-suspend ?

pm-suspend should be doing all the necessary hacking around with the button
module itself in latest builds.

		Dave

Resume now works on my T43 after I comment out the DRI option in xorg.conf. I have an ATI chipset.

Only other resume problem is that NetworkManager doesn't know that I have any network interfaces after a resume. I can restart the network (through init.d), but NM still doesn't see any interfaces.

DC