Re: Sunbird in Rawhide

On 2/7/06, Garry Harthill <gazzerh gmail com> wrote:
Evolutions Exchange plug-in is driving me mad. Fedora needs a decent
calender app - and soon.

Garry,

It drives us all mad, but it all we've got that integrates with exchange at all.  It should be noted that sunbird is a stand alone application and doesn't integrate with exchange or allow you to sync to a PDA.  I'm really rooting for Lightning myself, I'd love to have a crossplatform open source Outlook killer out there.

Russell