Ugly X11 pointers

Hello,

A few weeks back in rawhide only X11 cursors worked. This was fixed same
time later. I reïnstalled from rawhide a few days back and now I only
see the X11 cursors. If I select an other cursor theme in the Mouse
dialog under preferences I see that cursor theme for new programs but
after a new login the ugly X11 cursors are back.
Should this be filled as a bug report?

gr,

Bart

--
Bart Vanbrabant <bart vanbrabant zoeloelip be>
PGP fingerprint: 093C BB84 17F6 3AA6 6D5E  FC4F 84E1 FED1 E426 64D1