Re: [Fwd: Re: rawhide report: 20060207 changes]

On 2/9/06, Andrew Haley <aph redhat com> wrote:

> But if it's being done deliberately, even if we figure out the real
> address they can just re-subscribe with another alias.

If someone wanted to annoy everybody deliberately, there are much much
better ways of doing it. They could forwards the list emails around to
20 accounts on email domains which send challenge requests. If they
really wanted to they could automatically submit our email addresses
to 1000 spam sites. The possibilities are endless.

For this reason, I don't think it is deliberate. Even if it is, by
sending a unique email to everyone we can find out soon enough.

n0dalus.