Re: Fedora in need of testers?

On 2/8/06, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa gmail com> wrote:
> How can I help with a lowly 500 MHz machine I have acquired? It wasn't what
> I was expecting originally, but that's because my original plans fell
> through.

As long as it has enough RAM (check the release notes) and some free
disk space, and as long as you have a little patience, it should be
fine for testing.

I'm coming back to Fedora Core testing after a long break (for various
reasons)... with a 350MHz machine. ^_^
--
-Barry K. Nathan <barryn pobox com>