Re: Testing Xen. Some quick questions.

If you add noreboot to the xen line, it won't reboot.  If you're on an
smp box, you're probably hitting #180535. maxcpus=1 on the kernel line
will work around and Rik is hot on the case.

Thanks, maxcpus=1 did the trick.

Hrmm -- I haven't seen this. How does it die? Does the guest just hang
or ... ?

It hangs when it gets to the package:

glibc-common-2.3.90-36: Common binaries and locale data for glibc

Looking at xm top, no network traffic is flowing.