Re: rawhide report: 20060209 changes (part 1/2)

> gal-1:0.24-6.2
> * Tue Feb 07 2006 Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com> - 1:0.24-6.2
> - rebuilt for new gcc4.1 snapshot and glibc changes

I may be incorrect but I seem to remember that evolution is the only
one that used gal and that with one of the recent releases of
evolution that it has been deprecated and hence isn't needed any more.
Is there any reason why its still shipped or is it just an oversight?
While I don't have quite everything installed nothing depends on it
and hence I've removed it on my install without issues.

peter