artifacts in gtk apps and slowness updating

Hi All,

Is it just me seeing artifacts in various gtk components on rawhide
with all updates? Its been there a while. I'm seeing it in things like
progess bars and the forward and back buttons on firefox. Also when I
switch to a terminal window it seems to take forever to refresh and
show the contents of the window.

Peter