Re: artifacts in gtk apps and slowness updating

Hi.

Peter Robinson <pbrobinson gmail com> wrote:

> Is it just me seeing artifacts in various gtk components on rawhide
> with all updates? Its been there a while.

Artifacts like what?
I occassionally see thin, horizontal black streaks (1 pixel high, ~200px
long or so) when scrolling around in sylpheed or firefox. I also see
them right now while typing this mail in sylpheed (just when I hit a key,
though.)

--
Confucius say, "Man who quote me is fool."