Re: Linux-HA?

On Feb 09, 2006, at 06:05, David Hollis wrote:

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 11:56 +0900, Naoki wrote:
Hey all,

Does Fedora plan on shipping Linux-HA ( heartbeat )?  Or is there a
replacement / similar package which is otherwise recommended ?

If you do want to use heartbeat, it includes a working spec file in the
tar.gz so you can build your own RPM with 'rpmbuild -ta
heartbeat-1.0.5.tar.gz' or the like.  Wouldn't be bad to be in extras
though, it is quite useful and isn't big or require a boatload of
dependencies.

I've got a ton of cluster-related packages I hope to get into Fedora Extras after I get settled into a new job I'll be starting in a few weeks...

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod wilsonet com