pc hangs when I exit X after yesterdays rawhide update

Ever since I updated to yesterdays rawhide (Feb 9th) I cannot logout of X windows without my PC stopping to respond. When I exit X I get a black screen, but I cannot type anything. The only two things that work are the power button and CTRL-ALT-Delete. If I press the power button the PC shuts down like it should, if I CTRL-ALT-Delete the PC reboots. I would open a bugzilla about this but to which package would I assign it? I have a tyan tiger 100 motherboard (S1832), P3 850Mhz CPU, 384MB RAM, Adaptec 2930U2 scsi card with 2 western digital 9GB scsi hard drives, 1 ide cdrom burner, a number 9 Revolution IV video card with 32MB of RAM, and a SGI 1600SW LCD panel. As I said eariler this started with yesterdays rawhide update and todays rawhide does not fix the problem. What can I do to give you enough information to fix the problem?

Thanks,
Jason