Re: pc hangs when I exit X after yesterdays rawhide update

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Jason Dravet wrote:

Ever since I updated to yesterdays rawhide (Feb 9th) I cannot logout of X windows without my PC stopping to respond. When I exit X I get a black screen, but I cannot type anything. The only two things that work are the power button and CTRL-ALT-Delete.

The same thing.

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.