Re: rawhide report: 20060213 changes 2/2

On 2/13/06, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 gmail com> wrote:
> Transaction Summary
> Install      7 Package(s)
> Update    1243 Package(s)
> Remove       0 Package(s)
> Total download size: 1.5 G
> Is this ok [y/N]:
>
> OK, do I dare?
>
> Has anyone tried this massive update?  Any good/bad reports?
>
> I saw a couple reports over the weekend of failures to start X.  Not sure I
> want to try that experiment.

I've already done it once with no problems. About 1/2 way through the
install of the packages on this run. Most of the package updates are
just recompiles, and for this second run only really effect ppc
compared to the one done last week, so if you did the one last week
with no troubles I wouldn't have thought this one would be either.

Pete