Re: rawhide report: 20060213 changes 2/2

On 02/13/2006 07:32 AM, Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
Hi.

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:03:10 -0500, Neal Becker wrote:

OK, do I dare?

Has anyone tried this massive update?  Any good/bad reports?

I did this after the last massive rebuild (for gcc4.1, I think).
Took ages, but went without too much trouble. I also did this while
in runlevel 1 (which revealed some interesing bugs on it's own).

What is more interesting: is the rebuild finished now or are there
still packages in the queue?

I think its mostly done, although I heard there may be about 20 packages that need a third rebuild because of the way the builds were done (packages may have linked against static libraries that weren't yet rebuilt at the time)