Re: GDM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas J. Baker" <tjb unh edu> To: "Development discussions related to Fedora Core" <fedora-devel-list redhat com>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: GDM

> It doesn't appear my problems are related to gdm. Even at runlevel 3,
startx bombs out too. The biggest suck is that there don't seem to be
any error messages anywhere...

I am experiencing the same problem as you are, even in run level 3. If you try to run gdmsetup, I get an Gtk-Warning error. I hope that whoever fixes this one, would hopefully post a working copy of the rpm somewhere (people.redhat.com server would work) until it hits rawhide.

Thanks,

Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY