Re: GDM

On 2/13/06, Mike Chambers <mike miketc com> wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas J. Baker" <tjb unh edu>
To: "Development discussions related to Fedora Core"
< fedora-devel-list redhat com>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: GDM

> > It doesn't appear my problems are related to gdm. Even at runlevel 3,
> startx bombs out too. The biggest suck is that there don't seem to be
> any error messages anywhere...

I am experiencing the same problem as you are, even in run level 3.  If you
try to run gdmsetup, I get an Gtk-Warning error.  I hope that whoever fixes
this
one, would hopefully post a working copy of the rpm somewhere
(people.redhat.com server would work) until it hits rawhide.

Thanks,

Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY